21 reasons why you know you’re living in 2007 when…
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don’t have e-mail addresses.
6. You go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business like manner.
7. You make phone calls from home, and you accidentally dial “9” to get an outside line.
8. You’ve sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.
10. You learn about your redundancy on the 10 o’clock news.
11. Your boss doesn’t have the ability to do your job.
12. You pull up in your own driveway and use your mobile phone to see if anyone is home.
13. Every commercial on television has a web address at the bottom of the screen.
14. Leaving the house without your mobile phone, which you didn’t have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a serious cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
15. You get up in the morning and go on-line before getting your coffee.
16. You loose touch with friends because they are not on your Skype, Blackberry or instant messenger contact list.
17. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. 🙂
18. You’re reading this and nodding and laughing.
19. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
20. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
21. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t a #9 on this list. And now you’re laughing at yourself. Go on, forward this to your friends … you know you want to! Or leave a comment and add to the list.